International Advisory Board
The activities of the BESRG are informed and enhanced by an International Advisory Board with leaders from business, government, higher education and societal bodies having a shared commitment to environmental sustainability. The Board is a valuable resource in that they both advise on and participate in new research initiatives.
Matthew Tukaki, Member of the Board of Directors, UN Global Compact; Chair, Sustain Group
- Brian Donnellan, Director, Innovation Value Institute, National University of Ireland
- Sally Duncan, Director, OSU Policy Analysis Laboratory, Oregon State University, USA
- Gladwin Joseph, Director, School of Development Azim Premji University, India
- P. S. Narayan, Vice President and Head - Sustainability, Wipro Ltd.
- Stefan Schaltegger, Director, Centre for Sustainability Management Leuphana University, Germany
- Daniel Veit, Head, Information Systems & Management, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Susan Williams, Head, Enterprise Information Management, University of Koblenz-Landau, Germany
Steve Elliot, Director BESRG