Chambers Business History Collection
The Chambers Business History Collection contains a range of records of interest to accounting, business historians, labour historians and economic historians.
These records include material relating to:
- R.J. Chambers
- Co-operative Federation of NSW
- Gary Lewis (Co-operative and Credit Union historian)
- Industrial Acceptance Corporation
- Miners Federation of Australia
- Pilkington Glass Alexandria
- Union Building Society
- There are also range of books and journals.
For further details please contact Merilyn Bryce at email@example.com.
The archives are located at Building B (C37B) on the Burren St campus of the University of Sydney and access is by appointment.