Research centres and groups
Within the University of Sydney Business School, research groups and foundations draw together our specialist capabilities and interests, enabling us to work at the forefront of our discipline areas, influencing research agendas and professional practice.
The quality of the work within these groupings underpins their international standing and their ability to attract distinguished academics and researchers in their fields, as well as to attract significant levels of funding from competitive research grants and consultancies.
The University of Sydney Business School has several other research groups and centres which are an expression of the school's unique expertise and of the synergies of our interdisciplinary interactions and national and international collaborations.
Centres and institutes
- Business Environmental Sustainability Research Group
- Business and Labour History Group
- Business and Professional Ethics Group
- Co-operatives Research Group
- Development of Knowledge and Technics in Organisational Resources Group (DOKTOR)
- Emerging Market Internationalization Research Group (EMIRG)
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship Research Group
- Managing Global Migration Research Group (MGMrg)
- Methodological and Empirical Advances in Financial Analysis Group
- Organizational Discourse, Strategy and Change Group
- Union Strategy Research Group
- Women and Work Research Group