Information Systems Management Research Group
The Information Systems Management Research Group (ISMRG), the University of Sydney Business School, investigates the contribution of information technology to effective organisational and inter-organisational relationships and the issues and implications that relate to the design, evaluation and management of information and systems. Our group focuses on an holistic view of IS that includes:
- Digital identity creation and management;
- IS strategy development;
- Enterprise systems implementation and management;
- IS enabled governance, risk and compliance (GRC);
- Security policy development and deployment;
- Business process improvement;
- Consumer information and e-Commerce marketplaces;
- Information and knowledge management;
- Business Intelligence (Business Analytics);
- Social media for personal and enterprise applications;
- Collaborative technologies and distributed group work; and
- IT Business Strategy and Enterprise Architecture.
Our research is at the nexus of information and systems innovation and design, supported by the effective use of ICT for individuals, societies, businesses, governments and NGOs.