Low Risk Ethics Committee 2014
The University of Sydney Business School administers a Low Risk Ethics Committee that processes all low-risk applications on behalf of the University Ethics Office including Honours, Masters, PhD and staff projects. In 2014, the Chair of this Committee is Professor Greg Patmore and the secretariat is Ms Rebecca Connell.
Low risk applications include those that DO NOT involve:
- working with culturally and linguistically diverse people
- overseas travel
- working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- women who are pregnant
- working with children
- research involving deception
To prepare and submit your application on line, please visit the Human Ethics Approval page.
The closing dates for submission for 2014 are:
- Monday 28 July (Committee meets on Tuesday 12 August)
- Monday 25 August (Committee meets on Tuesday 9 September)
- Monday 22 September (Committee meets on Tuesday 7 October)
- Monday 20 October (Committee meets on Tuesday 4 November)
- Monday 17 November (Committee meets on Tuesday 2 December)
Please note that once your application is submitted on IRMA, the University’s Ethics Office will allocate your application to the Business School subcommittee.
If you have any questions, please contact the Secretariat on 9351 5476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org