Professional Development Workshops in Quantitative Analysis
Below are the highlights from each workshop. Click on the hyperlink to see the full program.
- 24-28 June 2013: Structural equation modelling (SEM), management of raw data, data visualisation
- 11-15 February 2013 Monte Carlo simulation, event study methodology
- 6-10 February 2012: Advanced time-series methods and state-space models, programming and visualisation.
- 18-22 July 2011: survival analysis, data management; programming; econometric modelling.
- 15-18 February 2011: advanced data visualisation, programming estimation commands.
- 21-25 June 2010: multiple imputation; econometric modelling and statistical testing; panel data analysis; time series analysis.
- 10-12 February 2010: multilevel/mixed and hierarchical models; programming.
- 13-17 Jul 2009: Stata programming and Mata secrets; econometric modelling; survey data analysis.
- 23-25 Jul 2008: complex data management; time-series analysis; panel data analysis.
Affiliation of participants
MEAFA's professional development workshops are widely recognised by industry, government and academia for their state-of-the-art content. To date, more than 430 participants have attended our workshops. Below is a list of organisations sending executives, researchers and research students to our workshops:
Research training to MEAFA members
MEAFA's professional development workshops have another key purpose, to keep MEAFA members continuously updated with the latest developments in quantitative analysis. To date, MEAFA has offered in excess of $80,000 worth of free research training to MEAFA member, faculty and research students.