For a list of journal articles, books, monographs, conference papers and seminar presentations, visit the individual members' web pages.
- Tina Huynh, Financial reporting relief through cross-guaranteeing arrangements, supervisors: Demetris Christodoulou and Sandra van der Laan.
- Le Ma, The impact of real activities management on quarterly earnings quality, supervisors: Andrey Vasnev and Demetris Christodoulou.
- Maria Jofre, Data mining for detecting financial fraud, supervisors: Richard Gerlach and Demetris Christodoulou.
- Zihang Peng, Uncertainty resolution and value-relevance of earnings, supervisors: Demetris Christodoulou and David Johnstone.
The network welcomes expressions of interest for cross-disciplinary supervision of PhD and honours students with interest in MEAFA's area of research.
MEAFA acknowledges the financial support from the contributing disciplines and the below research grant schemes. For every $1 provided, MEAFA generates about $3 through the bi-annual Professional Development Workshops. These funds are channeled towards the creation of PhD scholarships.
- The University of Sydney Business School Research Group Support, 2008-2014.
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Research Fund, May 2009.
- International Program Development Fund (IPDF) Grant for 2009, Jul 2008.
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Research Fund, May 2007.
- Faculty of Economics and Business Strategic Research Initiatives, Apr 2007.
- Research Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences (RIHSS) Inter-disciplinary Research Networks and Clusters, Mar 2007.