Books and Monographs
- Stewart Jones and David Hensher (2008), Advances in the Modelling of Credit Risk and Corporate Bankruptcy, Cambridge University Press.
- Frank Clarke and Graeme Dean (2007), Indecent Disclosure: Gilding the Corporate Lily, Cambridge University Press.
For a list of journal articles, conference papers, conference proceedings and seminar presentations, visit the individual members' web pages.
- Dr Sandra van der Laan (2009), An Ineffective (De)regulatory Initiative: The Australian Class Order Deed of Cross Guarantee, principal supervisor Graeme Dean, associate supervisors Stewart Jones and Demetris Christodoulou.
- Tina Huynh, Longitudinal Study of Financial Reporting Relief through Cross-Guaranteeing Arrangements, principal co-supervisors Demetris Christodoulou and Richard Gerlach, associate supervisor Dr Sandra van der Laan.
- Bruno Dore Rodrigues, An Analysis of Intraday Market Behaviour Before Takeover Announcements, principal supervisor Maxwell Stevenson, associate supervisor Maurice Peat.
The network welcomes expressions of interest for cross-disciplinary supervision of PhD and honours students with interest in MEAFA's area of research.
MEAFA acknowledges the financial support from the contributing disciplines and the below research grant schemes. For every $1 provided, MEAFA generates further $3 through the bi-annual Professional Development Workshops. These funds are channeled towards the creation of PhD scholarships.
- The University of Sydney Business School Research Group Support, 2008-2012.
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Research Fund, May 2009.
- International Program Development Fund (IPDF) Grant for 2009, Jul 2008.
- Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand (AFAANZ) Research Fund, May 2007.
- Faculty of Economics and Business Strategic Research Initiatives, Apr 2007.
- Research Institute for Humanities and Social Sciences (RIHSS) Inter-disciplinary Research Networks and Clusters, Mar 2007.