- The joint WWRG & W+FPRT submission to the Inquiry by the Senate Standing Committees on Education and Employment into the Family Assistance Legislation Amendment (Jobs for Families Child Care Package) Bill 2015
The 2015 Budget changes to childcare
- Analysis of 2015 Budget announcement of childcare package
- WWRG & Work + Family Policy Roundtable Submission on the Childcare Assistance Package 2015, Regulation Impact Statement Submission
- Submission on the Childcare Assistance Package 2015, Regulation Impact Statement Submission by Professor Brennan & Dr E Adamson, SPRC, UNSW
WWRG and other submissions to the draft report by the Productivity Commission of its Inquiry into Childcare and Early Childhood Learning
- WWRG and other submissions (Sept 2014)
The 2013/2014 Productivity Commission public inquiry into childcare and early childhood learning
The Women and Work Research Group held a very successful Forum on 15 August 2014, jointly with NFAW and Women on Boards on the Productivity Commission enquiry's draft report.
The Productivity Commission’s final report was sent to Government on 31 October 2014 and will be tabled in Parliament in due course.
- The 2013/14 Productivity Commission public inquiry into future options for childcare and early childhood learning
- 2014 WWRG/NAW/WoB Childcare Forum: agenda and presentations
2013/14 Equal Remuneration case brought by childcare and early learning workers
Materials relating to the case are available on the Fair Work Commission Website.
The Fair Work Commission's Pay Equity Unit has published an independent research report titled Equal Remuneration under the Fair Work Act 2009 . It explains the legislation, the equal remuneration principles and contains a range of relevant Australian and international material.
The 2009 Senate report to the provision of childcare
- The 2009 Senate Education, Employment and Workplace Relations References Committee report into the provision of childcare
Childcare Reports & Research
Family day care at the crossroads: quality and sustainability in uncertain times
Cortis N., Blaxland M., Brennan D., & Adamson E.
Financing the Future: An equitable and sustainable approach to early childhood education and care
Deborah Brennan and Elizabeth Adamson