- In November 2009, the House of Representatives House Standing Committee on Employment and Workplace Relations published its report on the inquiry into pay equity and associated issues related to increasing female participation in the workforce entitled Making it fair .
- WWRG Workshop on the 18th of December, 2009: Pay Equity - Where to Now?
- February 2011 - The gender pay gap was 17.2%, a very slight decline since February 2010.
- Fair Work Australia decided the ASU equal pay case (see below), May 2011
- Fair Work Australia made its decision about the amount of increase to be awarded to Community Services workers on 1 February 2012
- WWRG supports Equal Pay Day 2011 on 1 September: the gender pay gap remains at over 17%, showing very little improvement over the last 15 years.
Pay Equity Useful Information
- Pay Equity Audit Report of the NSW Public Service - 2011
- The landmark ASU equal pay case - 2011 and 2012
- EOWWA Equal Pay Factsheet - 2011
- The impact of a sustained gender wage gap on the Australian economy - 2010
- Contribution by Assistant Professor John Shields to Equal Pay Day - 2009
- Australian Office for Women update on the gender pay gap - September 2009
- The Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency - Pay Equity Resources