- September 2014: the Workplace Gender Equality Agency launched its pay equity campaign
- May 2014 - The gender pay gap was 18.2% its widest in many years.
- 2013 and ongoing: an equal remuneration claim for childcare workers has been made to the Fair Work Commission
- Fair Work Australia made its decision about the amount of increase to be awarded to Community Services workers on 1 February 2012
- Fair Work Australia decided the ASU equal pay case (see below), May 2011
- February 2011 - The gender pay gap was 17.2%, a very slight decline since February 2010.
- WWRG Workshop on the 18th of December, 2009: Pay Equity - Where to Now?
- In November 2009, the House of Representatives House Standing Committee on Employment and Workplace Relations published its report on the inquiry into pay equity and associated issues related to increasing female participation in the workforce entitled Making it fair .
Pay Equity Useful Information
- Workplace Gender Equality Agency Gender pay gap statistics factsheet 2014
- Equal Remuneration under the Fair Work Act 2009: A Report for the Pay Equity Unit of the Fair Work Commission
- Pay Equity Audit Report of the NSW Public Service 2011
- The landmark ASU equal pay case 2011 and 2012
- The impact of a sustained gender wage gap on the Australian economy 2010
- Contribution by Assistant Professor John Shields to Equal Pay Day 2009
- Australian Office for Women update on the gender pay gap September 2009
- The Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency Pay Equity Resources