Roundtable: Managing in a flexible work environment
Helen Conway, Director, EOWA; Nareen Young, CEO, Diversity Council of Australia; Marian Baird, Director, WWRG; David Wakeley, CEO, AIM NSW & ACT
25th Jul 2012 5:30pm-7:30pm Darlington Centre, University of Sydney
Hosted by the Women and Work Research Group (WWRG), University of Sydney Business School and the Australian Institute of Management NSW & ACT (AIM). The roundtable focused on:
- The business case for flexibility: what are the drivers? The benefits? And the pitfalls (for employers and employees)?
- Mainstreaming workplace flexibility: What can be done to accelerate the process?
- Assisting managers to manage flexibility: What works well? What are the barriers?
The speakers were:
- Helen Conway - Director, EOWA
- Nareen Young - CEO, Diversity Council of Australia
- Marian Baird - Director, WWRG
- David Wakeley - CEO, AIM NSW & ACT
At this roundtable, AIM launched a green paper entitled Managing in a Flexible Work Environment.
Download the Green Paper, Managing in a Flexible Work Environment
To comment on the green paper email email@example.com or fax 02 6273 3212 by 31 August 2012 in order to be considered within the context of AIM's White Paper development.