International Exchange Program
If you're into meeting new people, making great connections, exploring the world and want to really stand out from the crowd when you graduate, you should think about taking off and being part of the University of Sydney Business School Student Exchange Program.
The University of Sydney Business School believes that there is more to an education than lecture theatres and exams. That is why the Business School is actively involved in assisting students who wish to participate in Student Exchange programs.
When you enter the graduate job market it is not simply your degree and major/s that will help you to stand out, it's your experiences.
Student Exchange programs give you those experiences and helps you to develop key skills, such as cross-cultural understanding, flexibility and independence - the 'soft' skills that are highly valued in today's competitive job market.
Below, you will find information for Sydney students wishing to study overseas on Outbound Exchange. International students wishing to undertake study at the University of Sydney (Inbound Exchange) can find relevant information on the Study at Sydney page.
What are the benefits?
- Study in some of the best institutions in the world.
- Obtain valuable international experience before you've even graduated.
- Establish career networking opportunities
- Gaining new cultural insights.
- An experience to beat all others.
The steps towards an exchange experience with the University of Sydney Business School are as follows:
- Familiarise yourself with the rules and requirements of exchange for students of the University of Sydney Business School.
- Visit the webpage for the Study Abroad and Exchange Office to confirm what destinations are available and how to apply
- Consult the Business School Exchange Coordinator for planning support and to confirm that you can fit exchange into your degree.
How can we help?
The Business School Exchange Coordinator, located in the Student Information Office is available to help you plan your degree and to make sure that you are eligible for nomination to the program, and also plan the best sequence of studies to maximise your opportunities whilst on exchange. Due to the necessity of meeting our eligibility requirements, students should do this in their first semester.
The Business School offers several scholarships each semester to support our student's participation in the International Exchange Program. All students administered by the Business School are automatically assessed for these scholarships.