Business School Support
Who will be there for me?
The Business School has many support services to help you get the most out of your semester or year with us.
- The Student Information Office: The "SIO" offers a number of services for students including advice about degrees, majors and units of study as well as support for Study Abroad & Exchange students. The SIO is open 9am - 6pm Mon to Fri.
- Learning and Teaching in Business offers workshops in support of mathematics, academic writing, group work and exam preparation to name a few.
- Peer Mentoring Program: typically runs for four - six weeks at the start of semester and can help you settle in to your studies and transition into the Sydney Uni style of learning.
- Peer Assisted Study Sessions (PASS): The PASS program helps students build academic and social networks for a more positive student experience. PASS is a program for all students who want to improve their academic skills. These sessions are highly interactive and student focussed (and popular - register early!).
- Business School IT: For assistance with e-learning (Blackboard) or IT support for computer labs, lectures or tutorials.
- Business School Computer Labs: The Business School has a number of new, modern computer labs with a suite of applications tailor made for business studies.
The University at large also has several support mechanisms to assist students such as: