Advisory Board to the Discipline of Work and Organisational Studies
We are fortunate to have a number of professionals including directors, managers and consultants from a range of major corporations, trade unions and government bodies on our Advisory Board. The board meets twice yearly to discuss the Discipline and provide us with knowledge and guidance from the practitioner and business community to ensure the relevance of our courses and programs.
Core members include:
- Anna Booth, Deputy President, Fair Work Commission (Chairperson)
- Tim Ayres, State Secretary Secretary, AMWU
- Sue Bussell, General Manager Industrial Relations, Qantas
- Mark Goodsell, Director Industrial Relations, Australian Industry Group
- Ged Kearney, President, ACTU
- Chris Reynolds, Managing Director, CCR Consulting
We would like to thank the Board for their time and support of Work and Organisational Studies.