Advisory Board to the Discipline of Work and Organisational Studies
We are fortunate to have a range of professionals including directors, managers and consultants from a range of major corporations, trade unions and government bodies on our Advisory Board. The board meets twice yearly to discuss the Discipline and provide us with knowledge and guidance from the practitioner and business community to ensure the relevance of our courses and programs.
The WOS Advisory Board is currently being reconstituted with Ms Anna Booth, Deputy President, Fair Work Australia, as its chairperson.
Core members include:
- Tim Ayres, NSW Secretary, AMWU
- Sue Bussell, GGM Industrial Relations, Qantas
- Mark Goodsell, Director NSW Branch, AiGroup
- Ged Kearney, President, ACTU
- Chris Reynolds, CCR Consulting
We would like to thank the Board for their time and support of Work and Organisational Studies.