20th Annual Labour Law Conference
13th Aug 2012 9:00am-5:00pm
For the last 20 years the Annual Labour Law Conference has brought together leading Australian and International labour law and industrial relations experts to debate the key issues confronting employers and employees.
This year's conference will be an opportunity to reflect on Australian Labour Law Past and Present and how it compares to other OECD countries. There will be a large focus on plenary discussion around topics such as Good Faith Bargaining, Antidiscrimination, OHS, Social Media and Unfair dismissal and the future of Australian Labour Law.
We are very excited about this year's program and our excellent line up of speakers for our 20th Anniversary.
- Russell Lansbury, Emeritus Professor, Business School, University of Sydney
- Mia Ronnmar, Professor in Private Law/Labour Law, Lund University, Sweden & Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Comparative Labour Law and Industrial Relations (IJCLLIR)
- Andrew Stewart, John Bray Professor of Law, University of Adelaide
- Ron McCallum, Emeritus Professor, Sydney Law School, University of Sydney
- Giri Sivaraman, Principal, Maurice Blackburn Lawyers
- Anthony Forsyth, Associate Professor & Director, Juris Doctor Programs, RMIT University
- Therese MacDermott, Senior Lecturer, Macquarie Law School
- Elizabeth Raper, 5 Wentworth Chambers
- John Buchanan, Director, Workplace Research Centre
- Meg Smith, Senior Lecturer, University of Western Sydney
Special rates are currently available to our subscribers until the 31st of March (please see newsletter) and we are also offering an early bird rate of $795 until the 31st May, the price will be $895 after this date.