Terms, Conditions and Refund Policy
Whilst there is every intention to run the program as advertised, Workplace Research Centre (WRC) reserves the right to change the program and/or presenters. WRC also reserves the right to cancel any event due to insufficient numbers. If this occurs, refunds will be made in full to registered attendees.
Cancellations must be notified in writing.
For cancellations notified:
- More than 30 days prior to commencement of the event: Full refund of the event fee or transfer to an equivalent WRC event (once only).
- 14-30 days prior to commencement of the event: 50% refund of the event fee or transfer to an equivalent WRC event (once only).
- Less than 14 days notice prior to the commencement of the event: No refund will be made.
- All registration names are transferable at any time to another person in your organisation at no charge however transfers can only be made once.
- Registrations are valid for one person only and may not be shared by other colleagues during the course of the event.
- Please note all cheque payments must be received at least seven days prior to the event, otherwise a credit card payment will be required prior to entry into the conference.
Special prices may be available to current university students and University of Sydney staff.
To receive this price for WRC events, please contact us with your details confirming this prior to booking online and we will provide you with the necessary special code to use during booking. Proof of current enrolment and employee numbers may be requested before the code will be given to you. Proof may also need to be presented on the day of the event.