Select University of Sydney Business School programs in Human Resource Management are professionally accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute
A number of the University of Sydney Business School undergraduate award programs offering specialised study in human resource management and industrial relations are accredited by the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI) until 2014.
AHRI is the national association representing human resource and people management professionals and is recognised as Australia's leading human resources professional body. AHRI accreditation signifies that our majors and specialised award courses in IR and HRM meet exacting standards of academic rigour, professional and business relevance, and well-resourced learning.
The following undergraduate award courses incorporating the IR&HRM major are AHRI-accredited:
- Bachelor of Commerce (IR & HRM)
- Bachelor of Commerce Liberal Studies (IR & HRM)
- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Law (IR &HRM)
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Commerce (IR & HRM)
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Commerce (IR & HRM)