Research Assistant for Academic staff

Required documentation for your card to be processed:

  • Letter of authorisation, including an end date of the appointment, from the member of academic staff you are assisting OR
  • Completed application form
  • Photo identification such as your driver’s licence or passport

How to obtain your card.