Postgraduate and Honours student requiring a temporary library card

If you are a postgraduate student who has submitted a thesis (whose Student Campus Card has expired), a postgraduate student whose candidature has been suspended, or a student intending to do honours or study for a postgraduate degree, you may apply for a temporary library card which requires the following documentation:

How to obtain your card.