The University of Sydney card entitles you to use the University of Sydney Library facilities, such as:
- Borrow items from any University of Sydney Library
- Access databases and electronic resources while off-campus (subject to eligibililty)
- View and renew your loans via MyLoans
- Pay library fines on-line
- Login to library computers
For further information on which library card best suits your needs, you may access library borrowing privileges and services at the University of Sydney Library.
For information on how to join the Library and apply for a card go to Card application forms.