The following categories of appointment are classed as affiliates and are entitled to an Affiliates Card:
- Emeritus Professor (form only required for initial application; renewal each year by email to confirm or update details only)
- Academic Titles (Senior Executive Positions)
- Adjunct Titles
- Clinical Academic Titles
- Conjoint Academic Titles
- Honorary Titles
- Visiting Scholars (library card only)
- Research Titles
- Administrative/Support staff
Required documentation for your card to be processed:
- Completed application form (signed by the Dean, Head of School or Department) or letter of appointment from the HR department.
- Photo identification such as your driver’s licence or passport
Access is granted for a period of up to 12 months, with an option for renewal. The application form must be authorised by the Dean, Head of School or Department, who is a University of Sydney Staff member.
The application form is only required for non-HR departmental appointments. If your affiliation has been appointed through the HR system, please attend Campus Cards with your staff ID number, letter of offer and your photo ID to have your card processed.
If you require assistance or further information in regard to card you are applying for please contact us for advice.
Campus Cards can accommodate larger groups of affiliates, such as visiting scholars. If you would like to bring a group to the Campus Cards counter in the Student Centre please contact our office to organise a group booking at least 10 working days in advance of your visit .