Student Campus Cards

Your University of Sydney Student Campus Card is your University ID card. You need to carry your card with you at all times while you are on campus and display it when you sit formal examinations.

From 2014, your card will be valid for the duration of your enrolment at the University of Sydney.

Travel concessions are valid until the end of March the following year unless you withdraw or suspend your studies.

Why do I need a student campus card?

Your card identifies you as a student of the University of Sydney.

It also gives you access to a range of services, including the University libraries, access to certain buildings (with faculty approval), and travel concessions (if you are eligible).

The card features an embedded chip that will give you access to the contactless card readers being installed across our campuses in the coming years.

Your University of Sydney Student Campus Card is not valid if mutilated, defaced or damaged.