Cancer Research Network Management Committee
The management of the business and affairs of the Network is vested in the Management Committee of the Network.
- Professor Graham Mann, Chair of the Management Committee and Cancer Research Network;
- Professor Jill Trewhella, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research);
- Professor Trevor Hambley, Dean of the Faculty of Science;
- Professor Stephen Clarke, Representative of the Dean of the Faculty of Medicine;
- Professor Phyllis Butow (ordinary member, working in the area of 'other' cancer research);
- A/Professor Debbie Marsh (ordinary member, working in the area of basic biomedical cancer research);
- Dr Nick Pavlakis (ordinary member, working in the area of clinical cancer research);
- Ms Krystal Lester (Student representative);
- Ms Merilyn Heuschkel (ex officio member, Executive Officer, Cancer Research Network).
Minutes of Management Committee meetings are available upon request by emailing .