Conference Support Scheme
The Cancer Research Network has an interest in:
- widely communicating and showcasing cancer research at the University of Sydney, its teaching hospitals and affiliated research institutes;
- fostering important links with external collaborators to complement research strengths at the University of Sydney; and
- ensuring that conferences relevant to research activities being conducted by members of the CRN are accessible to members of the Network.
In order to give effect to these intentions, the CRN may provide limited support to conferences that meet CRN criteria. The provision of conference support will be negotiated with the applicant(s) on a case-by-case basis. Support may include, but is not limited to, the provision of:
- advertising of the conference through the usual channels available to the Network,
- conference management advice,
- practical assistance, and/or
- a small financial contribution towards the expenses of an invited speaker or joint conference session.
For full details, please refer to the Guidelines for Conference Support.
Guidelines for Conference Support (PDF)
Application form (MS WORD)
For further information, please contact the Cancer Research Network Office on 9114 1943 or by .