Conditions of use
Your Staff Card contains only the personal information you provide to the University on becoming a staff member.
Only staff within the Campus Card Centre authorised to issue cards have access to the University Card Management System where your information is stored.
Terms and Conditions of use
- The Staff Card is the property of The University of Sydney and must be returned to the University when requested.
- The Staff Card is the responsibility of the staff member. It is not transferable to any other person.
- The Staff Card must be carried at all times when on campus.
- Unauthorised use of a Staff Card is prohibited. If the Staff Card is found in the possession of any other person, it will be relinquished and the authorised owner risks its cancellation.
- Loss of a Staff Card must be reported immediately to the Campus Card Centre on +61 2 9351 2423 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. Please call +61 2 9351 3487 at other times.
Policy and Procedures
The University of Sydney Staff Card Policy applies to all Staff Cards issued by the University.
Any attempt to obtain a University of Sydney Staff Card fraudulently or improper use of your card will be dealt with under the appropriate University policies.
Your University of Sydney Staff card is not valid if mutilated, defaced or damaged.