Visa prepaid payment activation
Your University of Sydney Student Campus Card offers Visa prepaid payment functionality, powered by ANZ.
- This function can be activated at any time.
- By activating this payment function you can load your own money onto your card so that it operates as a debit card.
- You will be able to use your Student Campus Card to shop anywhere in the world where Visa is accepted electronically* and draw cash at any ATM where the Visa symbol is displayed.
- To find out more or activate the reloadable, prepaid Visa function, visit ANZ’s Student Campus Card portal.
- Activating this function is optional and not activating will not impact on the primary purpose of your card.
- For a student card without pre-paid financial functionality and without the VISA or ANZ logos please follow the instructions here.
Disclaimer: The Visa prepaid payment functionality of your card is powered by ANZ. Whether or not you decide to activate this functionality is entirely up to you. The University is not responsible for the Visa prepaid payment functionality of your card. Responsibility for this functionality rests solely with ANZ.