The Careers Centre provides information and services for current and prospective students, parents and carers, employers and university staff. Our aim is to provide career guidance to students from the beginning of their university studies through to their first graduate position and beyond.
- High school students
- First year students
- Penultimate year students
- Final year students
- Parents and carers
- Staff at the University
In your first years at university EXPLORE your strengths and the skill and knowledge development your degree provides. You can also increase your Employability skills through:
In your penultimate year at university PLAN to:
- Research: what can I do with my degree?
- Participate in vacation work and internships
- Join in on Career Centre run workshops
- Investigate career opportunities for graduates
In your final year at university APPLY your knowledge:
Information for graduates:
- Tips for recruiting students and graduates
- How to advertise jobs with our FREE the Sydney CareerHub jobs database*
- Careers Fairs and on-campus employer information sessions
*Please refer to our Advertising terms and conditions.