What if I don't get my first choice?

If you were not accepted into your preferred course there are a range of options you can pursue to keep your career plans on track.


If you didn't get into your preferred course consider completing one year of fulltime study at any university and then apply to transfer.

Graduate entry

Many courses such as Law and Medicine are offered at graduate level and you apply once you've completed your bachelor's degree.