Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2014
Meet our students face-to-face
Thank you for your interest in the 26th Annual Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2014. Attendance at our annual fair is an ideal way to meet a large group of potential candidates and is beneficial for small and large scale organisations both from the public and private sector.
To view our photos of the 2013 fair, visit our student Graduate Jobs and Internships fair page.
Participation in careers fairs allows you to meet face-to-face with students interested in your organisation, raise your profile and gain excellent exposure for your brand.
This fair attracts a variety of students from all disciplines at the University and is designed to help you find talented students and alumni in one location. We want to make recruiting Sydney students as easy as possible so we’ve designed this fair to cater to your company’s needs.
With exhibitor places filled to capacity this year, we would encourage you to book early for 2014.
Thursday 20 March 2014
Great Hall and MacLaurin Hall, The Quadrangle
Register for the 2014 Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair
All industries welcome.
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403
2014 Fair information
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation.
The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early Bird: $1540 (before 12 December, 2013)
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to:
- advertise your graduate and paid internship opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2014 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)