Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2013
Meet our students face-to-face
Attendance at our 25th Annual Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2013 is an ideal way to meet a large group of potential candidates and is beneficial for small and large scale organisations both from the public and private sector. Participation in careers fairs allows you to meet face-to-face with students interested in your organisation, raise your profile and gain excellent exposure for your brand.
This fair attracts a variety of students from all disciplines at the University and is designed to help you find talented students and alumni in one location. We want to make recruiting Sydney students as easy as possible so we’ve designed this fair to cater to your company’s needs.
Thursday 21 March 2013
Great Hall and MacLaurin Hall, The Quadrangle
All industries welcome
Client service for registered exhibitors at University of Sydney careers fairs
Registered exhibitors at all 2013 University of Sydney careers fairs will be connected directly to our exhibit contractors, ‘Moreton Hire’. An Account Manager will liaise with you directly to assist your planning, organisation, display, furnishings and product, from design to implementation and infrastructure dismantling, in consideration of your individual exhibit requirements. Providing this superior service level to our exhibitors will ensure a seamless exhibit implementation and help you maximise your careers fair experience.
2013 Event Partners
Please contact us for information on 2013 Partnerships.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Not for profit* $770
Not-for-profit incorporates Registered Charities and Industry Associations. Please note that organisations that nominate themselves as not-for-profit will be grouped together in a specific venue.
To register for this fair:
- Log into Sydney CareerHub and fill in the registration form.
- The Employer Services 2013 brochure is available now. Please contact us on (02) 8627 8403 if you would like further information.
We also need essential information about your organisation to promote your attendance at the Fair as early as possible. In addition to your website, logo and student disciplines, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates we are gathering information on your sustainability initiatives. The Exhibitor Checklist can be completed online.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2013 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation prior to: 20 January 2013 (no penalty)
Cancellation after: 20 January 2013 (50% registration cost)
Cancellation after: 17 February 2013 (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403