Architecture, Design and Planning Careers Fair 2013
Meet our students face-to-face
Attendance at the Architecture, Design and Planning careers fair is an ideal way to meet a large group of potential candidates and is beneficial for small and large scale organisations both from the public and private sector. Participation in careers fairs allows you to meet face-to-face with students interested in your organisation, raise your profile and gain excellent exposure for your brand.
This fair attracts a targeted cohort of students from the Architecture, Design and Planning faculty and is designed to help you find talented students and alumni in one location. We want to make recruiting Sydney students as easy as possible so we’ve designed this fair to cater to your company’s needs.
Wednesday 4 September 2013
12 – 3pm
The Hearth, Wilkinson Building
Registrations now open.
Client service for registered exhibitors at University of Sydney careers fairs
Registered exhibitors at all 2013 University of Sydney careers fairs will be connected directly to our exhibit contractors, ‘Moreton Hire’. An Account Manager will liaise with you directly to assist your planning, organisation, display, furnishings and product, from design to implementation and infrastructure dismantling, in consideration of your individual exhibit requirements. Providing this superior service level to our exhibitors will ensure a seamless exhibit implementation and help you maximise your careers fair experience.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Standard registration rate: $990
To register for this fair:
- Log in to the employer database, click on ‘Request a Recruitment Activity’, 'Careers Fair', 'Architecture, Design and Planning Careers Fair 2013' and complete all fields on the form
- The Employer Services 2013 brochure is available now. If you would like more information please contact us on (02) 8627 8403 for further information.
- A 2013 Invoice Request Form or Credit Card Authority Form must be returned by fax to (02) 8627 8477 in order to complete your booking.
- Your booking can only be confirmed once we receive the signed, completed payment form and checklist.
- Complete the Exhibitor Checklist
We also need essential information about your organisation to promote your attendance at the Fair as early as possible. In addition to your website, logo and student disciplines, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates we are gathering information on your sustainability initiatives. The Exhibitor Checklist can be completed online.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on our jobs database
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2013 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation prior to: 9 June 2013 (no penalty)
Cancellation after: 9 June 2013 (50% registration cost)
Cancellation after: 7 July 2013 (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403