Internship and Vacation Work Fair 2013
The 2012 Internship and Vacation Work Fair was a great success, with exhibitors reporting an excellent day and a huge turnout of students.
The high student attendance reflects the engagement and enthusiasm of University of Sydney students to explore meaningful career opportunities and ways to apply their studies in the workplace, particularly during the summer vacation period. It affirms the importance of continual on-campus presence for brand awareness and profile raising with University staff and students.
With exhibitor places filled to capacity this year, we would encourage you to book early for 2013.
Thursday 1 August 2013
Great Hall, the Quadrangle
Targeting penultimate and final year students
Client service for registered exhibitors at University of Sydney careers fairs
Registered exhibitors at all 2013 University of Sydney careers fairs will be connected directly to our exhibit contractors, ‘Moreton Hire’. An Account Manager will liaise with you directly to assist your planning, organisation, display, furnishings and product, from design to implementation and infrastructure dismantling, in consideration of your individual exhibit requirements. Providing this superior service level to our exhibitors will ensure a seamless exhibit implementation and help you maximise your careers fair experience.
2013 Event Partners
Please contact the regarding partnerships in 2013.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation.
The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website, including every exhibiting organisation's name, logo, website, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates.
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- email communications to students and academics through the Careers Centre and faculties
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Standard - $1100
Not-for-profit rates not available.
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Click here to register for the 2013 Internship and Vacation Work Fair.
Guest presenter and career development workshops
The Careers Centre will also be running a series of workshops to assist students prepare their applications there are opportunities for employers to be involved, extending your profile on campus.
Contact the industry development team if you would like to be involved.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your internship or vacation work opportunities on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, reminding them that you will be on campus
Cancellation prior to: 9 June 2013 (no penalty)
Cancellation after: 9 June 2013 (50% registration cost)
Cancellation after: 7 July 2013 (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403