Investment Banking and Consultancy Careers Fair 2013
The Investment Banking and Consultancy Careers fair attracted substantial interest as a new event in 2011, and with continued success in 2012 we are pleased to announce its return in 2013.
To be held after hours in the University’s impressive Great Hall, the fair responds to employer and student feedback for greater connections in the investment banking and consultancy fields. This fair is a great opportunity for employers to meet high-calibre, potential graduates and conduct significant profile raising on campus.
The success of our fairs and the positive feedback from attendees – students and employers alike – demonstrate the ongoing demand for employer presence on campus, particularly in conjunction with other strategic recruitment activities.
Thursday 7 March 2013
5 – 8pm
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
Client service for registered exhibitors at University of Sydney careers fairs
Registered exhibitors at all 2013 University of Sydney careers fairs will be connected directly to our exhibit contractors, ‘Moreton Hire’. An Account Manager will liaise with you directly to assist your planning, organisation, display, furnishings and product, from design to implementation and infrastructure dismantling, in consideration of your individual exhibit requirements. Providing this superior service level to our exhibitors will ensure a seamless exhibit implementation and help you maximise your careers fair experience.
Which companies can attend?
The fields of investment banking and consultancy are broad and varied.
Consultancy categories can include: management consulting, IT consulting, HR consulting, sustainability consulting firms, strategy and general business consulting.
Investment banking categories can include: accounting and finance; capital markets; compliance; corporate banking; foreign exchange; fund management; human resources; information services and technology; investment banking; legal; mergers and acquisitions; operations; private equity; project finance; risk management; sales and marketing; sales, trading and research; transaction services.
2013 Event Partners
Please contact the Industry Development Team for information on 2013 Partnerships.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive online and direct marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre website, including every exhibiting organisation's name, logo, website, and other relevant application information
- strategic postings on social media sites (including Facebook and Twitter)
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- email communications to students and academics through the Careers Centre and faculty
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Guest presenter and career development workshops
The Careers Centre will also be running a series of workshops to assist students prepare their applications, as well as workshops on interview techniques and other skills-development.
Guest-presenter workshops and panel opportunities will also be available to further help you raise your profile and help University of Sydney students prepare and submit competitive applications to your firm.
Standard - $1650
Not-for-profit rates not available.
This includes one booth with professional display panels and signage, table with chairs for 3, catering, and support from student ambassadors. Please contact us early to discuss other options including multiple booths.
To register for Investment Banking and Consultancy Careers 2013:
- From 15 October log in to the employer database and click on ‘Request a Recruitment Activity’, then 'Careers Fair'. Select 'Investment Banking and Consultancy Fair'.
- The 2013 Employer Services brochure is available now. Please contact us on (02) 8627 8403 for further information.
- A 2013 Invoice Request Form or 2013 Credit Card Authority Form must be returned by fax to (02) 8627 8477 in order to complete your booking.
- Complete the online exhibitor event checklist giving your organisation's essential recruitment information: your website, logo, student disciplines targeted, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates and important logistical information such as staff attending and dietary requirements.
Cancellation prior to: 13 January 2013 (no penalty)
Cancellation after: 13 January 2013 (50% registration cost)
Cancellation after: 10 February 2013 (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your fair attendance and further promote your profile across the university. Contact us for more information on how the Careers Centre can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
P (02) 8627 8403