Investment Banking and Consultancy Fair 2014
Thank you for your interest in the 2014 Investment Banking and Consultancy Fair. The fair attracted substantial interest in 2013, and we are pleased to announce its return in 2014.
To be held after hours in the University’s impressive Great Hall, the fair responds to employer and student feedback for greater connections in the investment banking and consultancy fields. This fair is a great opportunity for employers to meet high-calibre, potential graduates and conduct significant profile raising on campus.
To view our photos of the 2013 fair, visit our student Investment Banking and Consultancy fair page.
Thursday 6 March 2014
5 – 8pm
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
Register for the 2014 Investment Banking and Consultancy Careers Fair
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your fair attendance and further promote your profile across the university. Contact us for more information on how the Careers Centre can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403
2014 Fair infomation
Which companies can attend?
The fields of investment banking and consultancy are broad and varied.
Consultancy categories can include: management consulting, IT consulting, HR consulting, sustainability consulting firms, strategy and general business consulting.
Investment banking categories can include: accounting and finance; capital markets; compliance; corporate banking; foreign exchange; fund management; human resources; information services and technology; investment banking; legal; mergers and acquisitions; operations; private equity; project finance; risk management; sales and marketing; sales, trading and research; transaction services.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive online and direct marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre website, including every exhibiting organisation's name, logo, website, and other relevant application information
- strategic postings on social media sites (including Facebook and Twitter)
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- email communications to students and academics through the Careers Centre and faculty
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird: $1540 (before 12 December, 2013)
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to:
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2014 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)