Law Careers Fair 2013
The Careers Centre is excited to announce the inaugural Law Careers Fair in 2013. To be held after hours in the University’s impressive Great Hall, the fair responds to employer and student feedback for greater connections in the fields of Law and Legal Practice. Providing students with an invaluable opportunity to meet and speak with potential future employers, this fair is a great opportunity for employers to meet high-calibre, potential graduates and conduct significant profile raising on campus.
The Careers Centre anticipates that the Law Careers Fair will prove to be a beneficial and rewarding experience for both employers and students. The success of our fairs and the positive feedback from attendees – students and employers alike – demonstrate the ongoing demand for employer presence on campus, particularly in conjunction with other strategic recruitment activities.
Wednesday 20 March 2013
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
All law firms and associated law societies are welcome.
Client service for registered exhibitors at University of Sydney careers fairs
Registered exhibitors at all 2013 University of Sydney careers fairs will be connected directly to our exhibit contractors, ‘Moreton Hire’. An Account Manager will liaise with you directly to assist your planning, organisation, display, furnishings and product, from design to implementation and infrastructure dismantling, in consideration of your individual exhibit requirements. Providing this superior service level to our exhibitors will ensure a seamless exhibit implementation and help you maximise your careers fair experience.
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Standard registration rate: $330
To register for this fair:
- login to Sydney CareerHub and fill out the registration form
- The Employer Services 2013 brochure is available now. If you would like more information please contact us on (02) 8627 8403 for further information.
We also need essential information about your organisation to promote your attendance at the Fair as early as possible. In addition to your website, logo and student disciplines, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates we are gathering information on your sustainability initiatives. The Exhibitor Checklist can be completed online.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2013 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation prior to: 20 January 2013 (no penalty)
Cancellation after: 20 January 2013 (50% registration cost)
Cancellation after: 17 February 2013 (no refund available)
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
P (02) 8627 8403