Law Careers Fair 2014
Are you looking to recruit the best law students for your firm, and promote your Graduate/ Summer Clerkship opportunities?
Then come to Australia’s premier university, the University of Sydney.
Sydney Law School is Australia’s first and since its inception has been at the forefront of developments relating to law teaching and research. It is because of this that the students who go through the law school are some of Australia’s best and brightest.
The Sydney Law program is one of the most reputable in Australia and produces independent and professional graduates.
By attending the Law Careers Fair your organisation can meet face-to-face with some of the best students from Australia’s premier university. In addition to promoting your Clerkship and Graduate programs, this event will allow you the opportunity to raise your profile on campus and gain excellent exposure for your brand.
To view our photos of the 2013 fair, visit our student
Law Careers Fair page.
The Careers Centre anticipates that the Law Careers Fair will prove to be a beneficial and rewarding experience for both employers and students. The success of our fairs and the positive feedback from attendees – students and employers alike – demonstrate the ongoing demand for employer presence on campus, particularly in conjunction with other strategic recruitment activities.
Tuesday 1 April 2014
Great Hall, The Quadrangle
Register for the 2014 Law Careers Fair
All law firms and associated law societies are welcome
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403
2014 Fair information
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation. The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website with your logo, website and other relevant application information
- email communications to students and academics, listing participating organisations
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
Early bird rate: $330 (before 12 December, 2013)
Standard registration rate: $440
- corporate booth with professional signage, table and chairs for 3
- power and lighting supplies
- a light meal for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to
- advertise your graduate opportunities, free of charge, on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, informing them that you will be on campus; and include your current vacancies
- book in for the Internship and Vacation Work Fair you make significant savings by booking all 2014 fairs at the same time, and your employment brand will benefit from consistent presence on campus.
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to event date (no refund available)