Medicine & Health Careers and Research Fair 2013
The 2013 Medicine and Health Careers and Research Fair is a great opportunity for a variety of employers to meet face-to-face with a focused group of target students. It will be held:
Wednesday 22 May
MacLaurin Hall, Quadrangle Bldg
Publicity and benefits for employers
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation.
The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website your logo and a link to your website will appear here
- targeted email invitations sent to students, listing participating organisations
- strategic postering across campus
- promotion of the fair through relevant clubs and societies.
$330 for corporations
$110 for NGO's and colleges
- professional signage
- table and chairs
- afternoon tea for your team
- student ambassador assistance.
Some discounts are available discuss your eligibility with the Sydney Medical School.
To register for the 2013 Medicine and Health Careers & Research Fair:
- login to Sydney CareerHub and fill out the registration form
First time users need to register on Sydney CareerHub to obtain a user name and password.
For more information, contact the Careers Centre or Sydney Medical School.
Diana Lovegrove, Sydney Medical School
P (02) 9114 1163