Postgraduate Information and Careers Evening for Health and Medicine 2015
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2015 Postgraduate Information and Careers Evening for Health and Medicine.
The fair will be a great opportunity for a variety of employers to meet face-to-face with students studying in a wide variety of disciplines in medicine, public health, dentistry, nursing, health science and medical research.
Wednesday 20 May 2015
The Great Hall
Event Coordinator (Postgraduate Coursework), Student Recruitment & Admissions
T: +61 2 8627 8351
Recruitment Relationship Manager (Medicine and Dentistry)
T: +61 2 9036 7552
2015 Event Information
- Single Booth standard registration: $330 inc GST
- Single Booth standard registration (college): $110 inc GST
- Single Booth standard registration (NGO): $110 inc GST
Guest presenter and career development workshops
The Careers Centre will also be running a series of workshops to assist students prepare their applications – there are opportunities for employers to be involved, extending your profile on campus.
Contact the if you would like to be involved.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to:
- advertise your internship or vacation work opportunities on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, reminding them that you will be on campus
2015 Cancellation policy
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to Event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to Event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to Event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to Event date (no refund available)