Medicine & Health Careers and Research Fair 2015
Thank you for your interest in attending the 2015 Medicine and Health Careers and Research Fair.
The fair will be a great opportunity for a variety of employers to meet face-to-face with students studying in a wide variety of disciplines in medicine, public health, dentistry, nursing, health science and medical research.
Wednesday 27 May 2015
MacLaurin Hall, The Quadrangle
Registrations for the 2015 Medicine & Health Careers and Research Fair will open soon
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities that will complement your attendance at the fair and further promote your profile across the University. Contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
Industry Development Team
T: (02) 8627 8403
2015 Fair information
Your presence at the fair will be supported by extensive marketing across the University. This advises students of your presence on campus and raises the profile of your organisation.
The marketing for this fair includes:
- dedicated space on the Careers Centre student website, including every exhibiting organisation's name, logo, website, applicant eligibility and application opening and closing dates.
- strategic postings on social media sites
- promotional information on student e-learning portals
- promotional information in student and staff e-newsletters
- widespread, strategic postering and lecture drops across campus every day prior to the event
- email communications to students and academics through the Careers Centre and faculties
- targeted promotion and support through relevant clubs and societies.
- Single Booth standard registration: $330 inc GST
- Single Booth standard registration (college): $110 inc GST
- Single Booth standard registration (NGO): $110 inc GST
Guest presenter and career development workshops
The Careers Centre will also be running a series of workshops to assist students prepare their applications – there are opportunities for employers to be involved, extending your profile on campus.
Contact the if you would like to be involved.
Your presence on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. Don't forget to:
- advertise your internship or vacation work opportunities on Sydney CareerHub
- send a targeted email-out to the students you want to meet, reminding them that you will be on campus
2015 Cancellation policy
Cancellation 12+ weeks prior to Event date (no penalty)
Cancellation 10 - 12 weeks prior to Event date (20% registration cost)
Cancellation 4 - 10 weeks prior to Event date (50% registration cost)
Cancellation 0 - 4 weeks prior to Event date (no refund available)