Careers Centre services for employers
The University of Sydney Careers Centre offers a wide range of services for employers. Whether you are looking to promote your internship or graduate recruitment program, offer a casual opportunity (including hiring a tutor) or seeking University of Sydney alumni there are services suitable for your needs.
Registrations for 2015 events and services will open on Friday 10 October 2014
Services for employers
The Careers Centre Industry Development Team is happy to discuss how we can tailor our services to support your needs and refine your recruitment strategies for the University market. We can help you with:
- advice on recruitment strategies
- post a job advertisement for free on Sydney CareerHub
- attendance at an industry-specific or all disciplines careers fair
- extended on-campus profile raising with an information session
- an information campaign through targeted email-outs or hardcopy mail-outs
- raising your profile on campus with targeted postering
Sydney CareerHub allows you to explore our support options using your own unique username and password. Click on the Sydney CareerHub image throughout the Careers Centre website to log in or register a new account.
For information on any of our services, contact the Industry Development Team:
T: (02) 8627 8403