Email-outs to Job Seekers
Promote your recruitment drive or event by emailing engaged students who have registered with the Careers Centre, indicating their job preferences and areas of interest.
Select cohorts of students (for example, students in their final year who are interested in commerce) and we will send your email message, including links to your website, directly to them. Please make the email text explicit about selection criteria and provide contact details for inquiries.
Please make sure that you request your email at least one week before the date you wish to send it to students.
To register for an email-out:
- log in to the employer database, click ‘request a recruitment activity’, ‘targeted hard-copy mail-out and emails’, and fill out the form – we'll provide a quote based on this information
- please fill in the Invoice Request or Credit Card authority form and return by fax to (02) 8627 8477
- send your email text and/or images to
We will send the email-out to our students within three days of receiving your signed payment form and email content.
This service costs $220 per cohort that you wish to target. The table below lists some popular cohorts.
For example, if you wanted to target final year commerce and engineering, the total cost would be $440.
If you wanted to target penultimate (second-last) year and final year science students and final year health sciences students, the total cost would be $660.
|Final year business/economics||$440|
|Penultimate year engineering||$220|
|Final year engineering||$220|
|Final year law||$220|
|Final year health sciences||$220|
If a cohort is less than 150 students we will contact you before we go ahead with the email-out. We recommend that you keep your cohorts broad (for example, final year in the economics/commerce/business) so that you reach more students.
If your email-out is promoting a job opportunity with your organisation,
- don't forget to post an ad on the jobs database, free of charge
- consider promoting the opportunity at a careers fair.
If you have any enquiries about this service, contact the industry development team:
T: (02) 8627 8403