Promote your information session or recruitment event with posters placed in relevant, high-traffic areas of the University. Postering is a cost-effective way of increasing the visibility of your organisation, especially for companies planning big events.
For $220 student ambassadors will strategically place up to 100 of your A4 posters (or for $330 for A3 sized posters) around the University, in areas that are highly visible to students. These include faculty/school and public noticeboards, student dining and leisure areas and lecture theatres.
To register for postering:
- log in to the employer database, click “Request a recruitment activity” and then select “Posters on campus”
- please fill in the invoice request and credit card authority for Employer Services 2013. and return the payment form by fax to (02) 8627 8477
- on the form, please include the date that your event is running so that we can contact you with a suitable schedule for your postering
- send the hard copy posters to the Careers Centre.
We require the payment form and posters at least five days before your preferred postering date.
Mailing your posters
Please send your posters to:
Industry Development Team
Level 5, JFR Building (G02)
160 City Road
The University of Sydney, NSW, 2006
Your profile raising on campus will be best supported in conjunction with other activities. If your posters relate to your graduate recruitment program or internship and vacation work opportunities, don't forget to
- advertise on our jobs database, free of charge
- send a targeted email-out to the students you wish to recruit
- book in for a careers fair attendance at a careers fair is a great way to meet engaged students and raise your profile across campus.
The Careers Centre offers a number of services and opportunities contact the industry development team for more information on how we can help you communicate your opportunities and raise your profile for strategic, meaningful and long-term brand awareness.
T: (02) 8627 8408