Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2015
Our Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2015 will feature a wide range of employers from both the public and private sectors who are looking to recruit University of Sydney students into their graduate, internship and vacation work programs. This fair is open to students in all years and degrees.
Thursday 19 March, 123pm
Great Hall and MacLaurin Hall, The Quadrangle, Camperdown Campus
Registrations for this event will open in early 2015
Please note: University staff will be taking photos for promotional purposes during the event.
Can I attend the Careers Fair?
Penultimate and final-year students from all Faculties are welcome to attend this Fair. Students in the earlier years of their degrees are encouraged to chat with employers about the key skills required to work in their industry/organisation. Be prepared; start planning early.
Most organisations will require applicants to hold Australian citizenship or permanent residency; check the employer list below as well as individual company websites for eligibility; and at the fair, visit the International Students' booth.
What can I expect on the day?
You can visit the stands of leading Australian and global companies from the public and private. Discuss internship opportunities, graduate roles, application and interview procedures and the type of candidates they are looking for.
How do I prepare?
Preparing yourself is the best way to help you stand out. Read making the most of careers fairs and use the services offered free of charge by the Careers Centre.
Many of these employers conduct on campus information sessions throughout the year. Visit our Employer presentations page for details on times and dates.
2015 Organisations (updated throughout the year)
Please note: It is best to confirm application closing dates with company representatives or through their website, as it may change without notice.
Additional opportunities for Indigenous students
Only Australian citizens/permanent residents may apply
Additional opportunities for students with a disability
Australian citizens only
Terms and Conditions: Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2014 Professional Wardrobe Prize
1. Information on how to enter and prizes details for the Graduate Jobs and Internship Fair VIP Prize ('Promotion') form part of these Conditions of Entry. If there is any conflict between these Conditions of Entry and any other published material, these Conditions of Entry are to prevail. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is The University of Sydney, NSW 2006 Australia. ABN: 15 211 513 464 CRICOS Number: 00026A ("University").
3. The Promotion commences at 12pm EST on 3 February 2014. Entries close at 3pm EST on 20 March 2014 ("Promotional Period"). The Promotion is a game of chance.
4. Entry is only open to University of Sydney students who register for and attend the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2014.To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, register via careerhub.sydney.edu.au for the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair and attend the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair at the Great Hall or MacLaurin Hall, University of Sydney on 20 March 2014. Entrants must have their student card scanned by Careers Centre staff at entry to the Fair.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with the Conditions of Entry or received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by Careers Centre staff. The winner will be chosen at the Careers Centre, Level 5 Jane Foss Russell Building G02, 160 City Road, University of Sydney, NSW 2006 on 21 March 2014. The winner will then be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
7. The winner of this game of chance will win the prize as follows; one of two $500 David Jones gift vouchers to be spent on a professional wardrobe with the assistance of the David Jones personal shopper.
8. The winner has 3 months to claim their prize (21 June 2014). If after 3 months the prize remains unclaimed, the prize winner will be re-drawn from the original list of entrants.
9. The total prize value is $1000 including GST. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The University retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The total prize value for all prizes awarded throughout the duration of the permit [refer 20] will be no greater than $100,000.
10. Each entrant may submit one entry only. If an entrant submits multiple entries, only the latest entry submitted will be accepted. All prior submissions will be void.
12. The University reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event a winner is unable to satisfy these Conditions of Entry, forfeits or does not claim a prize.
13. The University’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
14. The University reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The University accepts no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
15. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the University reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Competition including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the Promotion due to reasons beyond its control. The University will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever to any party person arising from any variation or cancellation.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
17. The University will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The University is not liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of any entry to be received by the University on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination.
19. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws in force in the state of New South Wales.
20. This Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit Number LTPM/14/00067 Type C