Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2016: Professional Wardrobe Prize
By registering for and attending the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair on 17 March 2016 you are in the running to win one of two $500 David Jones gift vouchers to spend on a new work wardrobe, with the exclusive assistance of a personal shopper. In order to enter you must register for the event and have your student card scanned at the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2016. Please see below for event registration and terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions: Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2016 Professional Wardrobe Prize
1. Information on how to enter and prizes details for the Graduate Jobs and Internship Fair Prize (‘Promotion’) form part of these Conditions of Entry. If there is any conflict between these Conditions of Entry and any other published material, these Conditions of Entry are to prevail. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promoter is The University of Sydney, NSW 2006 Australia. ABN: 15 211 513 464 CRICOS Number: 00026A (“University”).
3. The Promotion commences at 12pm EST on 02 March 2016. Entries close at 3pm EST on 17 March 2016 (“Promotional Period”). The Promotion is a game of chance.
4. Entry is only open to University of Sydney students who register for and attend the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair 2016.To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period, register via https://careerhub.sydney.edu.au/ for the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair and attend the Graduate Jobs and Internships Fair at the Great Hall or MacLaurin Hall, University of Sydney on 17 March 2016. Entrants must have their student card scanned by Careers Centre staff at entry to the Fair.
5. Entries not completed in accordance with the Conditions of Entry or received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. The winner will be randomly selected by Careers Centre staff. The winner will be chosen at the Careers Centre, Level 5 Jane Foss Russell Building G02, 160 City Road, University of Sydney, NSW 2006 on 21 March 2015. The winner will then be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
7. The winner of this game of chance will win the prize as follows; one of two $500 David Jones gift vouchers to be spent on a professional wardrobe with the assistance of the David Jones personal shopper.
8. The winner has 3 months to claim their prize (21 June 2016). If after 3 months the prize remains unclaimed, the prize winner will be re-drawn from the original list of entrants.
9. The total prize value is $1000 including GST. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The University retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The total prize value for all prizes awarded throughout the duration of the permit [refer 20] will be no greater than $100,000.
10. Each entrant may submit one entry only. If an entrant submits multiple entries, only the latest entry submitted will be accepted. All prior submissions will be void.
12. The University reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the event a winner is unable to satisfy these Conditions of Entry, forfeits or does not claim a prize.
13. The University’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
14. The University reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The University accepts no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
15. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the University reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Competition including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, or cancel any competition if it is no longer able to run the Promotion due to reasons beyond its control. The University will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever to any party person arising from any variation or cancellation.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
17. The University will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. The University is not liable or responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of any entry to be received by the University on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination.
19. These Conditions of Entry are governed by the laws in force in the state of New South Wales.
20. This Promotion is authorised under NSW Permit Number [LTPM/16/00247]