Scholarships & grants
The committee provides funding for scholarships for disadvantaged and Indigenous students, which are allocated through the University’s Scholarships Office.
Members of the University, Faculties and other units may apply for funding for projects of University-wide significance by completing the Grant Application Form. The can advise on any other requirements.
Closing dates 2016
Applications are considered four times a year. This year's closing dates are:
- Friday 4 March
- Friday 3 June
- Friday 2 September
- University Art Collection – Chinese prints exhibition & catalogue. $12,172 awarded in February 2016
- Sydney College of the Arts – continue exhibitions in Fisher Library. $4,000 awarded in February 2016
- Faculty of Engineering – student racing car design & construction project. $10,000 p.a for three years awarded in November 2015
- School of Biological Sciences – Haswell Museum Conservation Phase 1. $10,672 awarded in November 2015
- Department of Japanese Studies – catalogue of photographic exhibition. $5,320 awarded in November 2015
- Adolescent Asthma Action Program – final bridging funding grant. $5,000 awarded August 2015
- University Art Collection – catalogue for Women in Power exhibition. $10,148 awarded in August 2015
- Social Inclusion Unit - support for Compass & E12 programs. $20,000 pa for 2016 and 2017 awarded in August 2015
- Sydney Conservatorium – cover any shortfall in cost of production of Noh play ‘Oppenheimer’. $10,000 awarded in May 2015
- Sydney College of the Arts – continue exhibitions in Fisher Library. $7,000 awarded in February 2015
Contact the Chancellor's Committee for a full list of grants awarded.