In order to recruit students who intend to study at CET and possibly the University of Sydney, agents will need to know about enrolling and whether a student needs to be packaged or non-packaged.
CET uses an online registration system for our enrolments.
- If you are an Agent wishing to enrol students, you will first need to obtain an Agent ID. This will enable you to access our system and add more counsellors from your agency. Please
Phone: +61 2 9036 7900
Fax: +61 2 9036 7910
- Once you have obtained an Agent ID, please either enrol your students or have them enrol directly through our online registration tool.
Enrolling a packaged student - More info
Use the following procedure to enrol a non-packaged student:
- Counsel student
- Apply Online: use our online registration tool
- Receive 'Letter of Offer' from CET by email - discuss with student
- Pay tuition fees (level 3 & 4 countries to obtain PVA before paying fees)
- Receive Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) AND 'Letter of Acceptance'
- Apply for visa
CET offers a wide range of English education so in order to counsel accordingly, please familiarise yourself as well as your staff with the various courses. Information on our courses can be found in our current brochure and under Programs and dates on this website.
Accommodation- More info
Accommodation will be very different in Sydney compared to that of your student's country. The inner city, where the university is situated, has mostly older-styled housing available for homestay/homeshare students.
Homestay/homeshare may seem strange at first while your student learns about our different customs. Interacting with people from other cultures can be challenging for even the most motivated student, however it can also be very rewarding.
It is important that the students come with an open mind and the knowledge that things will not be the same. It generally takes students at least a week to feel at home.
You can help to minimise homesickness and other concerns students have when they first arrive by supplying them with this information.
CET does not supply accommodation directly however we do recommend some providers who you can contact and book for your students. See our accommodation page for more info.
Orientation is held on the first day of their course. Upon registration your student will be advised of their program outlining the events of the day.
Payment of tuition fees can be made online.