Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)
03:06 minutes Download video (mp4, 35.90 Mb)
What is Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)?
- ASAS is a 3.5 week intensive academic skills program for future world leaders and high potential students intending to study at a university in Australia or New Zealand.
- ASAS prepares you for admission to the University of Sydney undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- ASAS classes may be held in the morning, afternoon or evening.
How many hours a week will I need to study?
You will need to attend classes for 20 Hours a week. You will also be expected to do additional work at home.
How long is the course?
ASAS is 3.5 weeks long.
When does this course start and finish?
There are two ASAS intakes per year. The end of course dates align with the start of The University of Sydney’s Orientation Week activities for Semester 1 and Semester 2 each year.
What is the tuition fee?
- Tuition fee ASAS $1,950 per course.
What will I learn?
- You will attend lectures and tutorials in global topics such as Critical Thinking, Cross Cultural Communication, Leadership and Creativity.
- You will participate in eLearning, excursions, conferences and performances.
- You will boost your academic study skills before undertaking university studies.
What do I need to enter?
- You need a confirmed undergraduate or postgraduate offer of entry to any university in Australia or New Zealand, or, successful completion of any of CET pathway programs.
If you wish to study in multiple courses, please enrol in your first course only. We will confirm possible additional courses in our offer letter to you.
What is your next step?
|Enrol Now||Scholarships||Contact us||Our Brochure||Testimonials||Visit us||Follow us||Test your