Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)
03:06 minutes Download video (mp4, 35.90 Mb)
What is Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)?
- ASAS is a 3 week intensive academic skills program for future world leaders and high potential students intending to study at a university in Australia or New Zealand.
- ASAS prepares you for admission to the University of Sydney undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- ASAS classes can be morning from 8.30am to 12.55pm or afternoon classes from 1.05pm to 5.30pm.
What is the tuition fee?
- Tuition fee ASAS $1,950 per course.
What will I learn?
- You will attend lectures and tutorials in global topics such as Critical Thinking, Cross Cultural Communication, Leadership and Creativity.
- You will participate in eLearning, excursions, conferences and performances.
- You will boost your academic study skills before undertaking university studies.
What do I need to enter?
- You need a confirmed undergraduate or postgraduate offer of entry to any university in Australia or New Zealand, or, successful completion of any of CET pathway programs.
- ASAS always starts four weeks before each semester to allow you time to get used to university life and participate in your Faculty orientation.
If you wish to study in multiple courses, please enrol in your first course only. We will confirm possible additional courses in our offer letter to you.
Please see table below for courses and start dates:
|University start dates||Sem 2 2013||Sem 1 2014||Sem 2 2014|
|ASAS start dates||26 Jun 2013||30 Jan 2014||25 June 2014|
|Intended student's IELTS requirement||
ASAS - confirmed for university offer.