English Specific Purposes (ESP)
What is English Specific Purposes (ESP)?
- ESP courses provide an opportunity to explore concepts related to subject areas and interest.
- ESP courses give you practice in the skills and language required to succeed at university.
- You will practise the English related to your interest area.
- You will have the opportunity to monitor lectures.
- You will experience university life.
- ESP courses are in 4 weeks blocks.
- ESP courses are 20 hours per week.
- ESP courses can be morning classes from 8.30am to 12.55pm or afternoon from 1.05pm to 5.30pm.
What is the tuition fee?
- The tuition fee for ESP courses is $1,700 each.
Can I combine with other courses?
- You can combine ESP with any other Professional Pathway Program such as GE, PDP, ITP or Internships. Please enrol in your first course and inform your teacher of your intention to combine programs.
What do I need to enter?
- You must have a minimum IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
For more information, view the Test Concordance Table.
What courses are available and when can I start?
We have a number of courses designed to suit a variety of needs.