Intensive Test Preparation (ITP)
What is Intensive Test Preparation (ITP)?
- ITP is for students wishing to take an IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE).
- ITP prepares you for admission to the University Pathway Program, Direct Entry Courses (DEC)
- ITP is recommended in 11 week blocks.
- ITP classes are 20 hours per week.
- ITP classes may be held in the morning, afternoon or evening.
What is the tuition fee?
- The tuition fee for ITP is $425 per week.
What will I learn?
- You will become familiar with test content.
- You will upgrade your test taking skills.
- You will get support in areas of difficulty.
- You will get feedback on your listening, speaking, reading and writing.
What do I need to enter?
- There are no set entry requirements for this course.
- Initial placement in a class is by CET placement test, IELTS or equivalent.
For more information, view the Test Concordance Table.
Which ITP course is best for me?
- You can study in ITP for 44, 33, 22 or 11 weeks, depending on your current level equivalent and your target.
- Please see table below for start dates.
- You may join an ongoing course on any Monday.
- There is a minimum two weeks study.
- If you wish to study in multiple courses, please enrol in your first course only. We will confirm possible additional courses in our offer letter to you.
When can I start?
|2014 Start dates||6 Jan||17 Feb||24 Mar||5 May||10 Jun||21 Jul||25 Aug||7 Oct||10 Nov||5 Jan 2015|
|These are recommended start dates. You may join ongoing courses on any Monday. Minimum course length is two weeks. ITP is taught at all levels.|