Professional Development Programs (PDP)
What are Professional Development Programs (PDP)?
- PDP provides an opportunity to explore concepts related to your business skills and personal, professional and social competencies.
- PDP are two-week programs that give you practice in the skills and language required to succeed in your work.
- You will practise the English related to your interest area.
- You will get feedback and practice in your ability to demonstrate competencies in English.
- You will have the opportunity to visit industry workplaces.
- You will experience university life.
- PDP courses are two weeks in length.
- PDP courses are 20 hours per week.
- PDP courses may be held in the morning, afternoon or evening.
What is the tuition fee?
- The tuition fee for PDP courses is $850 each.
Can I combine other courses?
- You can combine PDP with any other Professional Pathway Program such as GE, ESP, ITP or Internships. Please enrol in your first course and inform your teacher of your intention to combine programs.
What do I need to enter?
- You must have a minimum IELTS 5.0 or equivalent.
For more information, view the Test Concordance Table.
What courses are available and when can I start?
We offer a number of courses designed to meet different needs.