At the Centre for English Teaching (CET), you will have the opportunity to:
- Experience high quality programs trusted for more than 30 years to support you in achieving your professional and personal goals
- Learn with high-skilled qualified trainers with an average of 10 years training experience in the global corporate environment
- Network with other professionals and become part of a vibrant alumni community
- Attend lectures by highly experienced University of Sydney lecturers.
Career Development for Professional Staff
This program is for professional staff members at higher education institutions required to work in English. The program consists of morning and afternoon sessions. Morning sessions are focused on English for business communication. Afternoon optional sessions include:
- Overview of University of Sydney recruitment and admissions processes
- Overview of University of Sydney alumni relations management
- Overview of CET’s marketing and international relations management
- Overview of CET’s education services and admissions
- Participation in CET meetings
- One-to-one mentoring from CET managers
- Research project with final presentation in front of CET leadership panel.