Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)
What is Advanced Skills for Academic Success (ASAS)?
- ASAS is a 3 week intensive academic skills program for future world leaders and high potential students intending to study at a university in Australia or New Zealand.
- ASAS prepares you for admission to the University of Sydney undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- ASAS classes can be morning from 8.30am to 12.55pm or afternoon classes from 1.05pm to 5.30pm.
What is the tuition fee?
- Tuition fee ASAS $1,950 per course.
What will I learn?
- You will attend lectures and tutorials in global topics such as Critical Thinking, Cross Cultural Communication, Leadership and Creativity.
- You will participate in eLearning, excursions, conferences and performances.
- You will boost your academic study skills before undertaking university studies.
What do I need to enter?
- You need a confirmed undergraduate or postgraduate offer of entry to any university in Australia or New Zealand, or, successful completion of any of CET pathway programs.
- ASAS always starts four weeks before each semester to allow you time to get used to university life and participate in your Faculty orientation.