CET Tuition Scholarships
The University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching is proud to support students through CET Tuition Scholarships of $1,000 who actively contribute to the values and philosophy of the University of Sydney.
- To be eligible applicants must be a current enrolled CET student. During the course of the semester applicants develop a strategy and implementation plan that is documented on our CET FB of how they contributed in the following 2 areas: –
- Inclusiveness – social interaction, cultural awareness, events, university societies & activities
- Develop and maintain a Student community –connecting students, building and maintaining a student community utilising CET FB, and/or CET YouTube Channel
- All applicants must document their initiatives and outcomes on our CET FB. Please
- All applicants must complete the CET Scholarship Application form.
Due dates and requirements
- Semester 1 2013 CET Tuition Scholarships opens 14 January - 19 April.
- Semester 2 2013 CET Tuition Scholarships opens 15 July - 20 September.
Awardees will be determined by CET Scholarships Committee. Awardees will need to be available to deliver their video and a speech at the CET Awards Ceremony.
Please contact, University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching – firstname.lastname@example.org, 9036 7904.