CET Tuition Scholarships
The University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching is proud to support students through CET Tuition Scholarships of $1,000 who actively contribute to the [[bold|values]] and philosophy of the University of Sydney.
- To be eligible applicants must be a current enrolled CET student. During the course of the semester applicants develop a strategy and implementation plan that is documented on our CET FB of how they contributed in the following 2 areas: –
- Inclusiveness – social interaction, cultural awareness, events, university societies & activities
- Develop and maintain a Student community –connecting students, building and maintaining a student community utilising CET FB, and/or CET YouTube Channel
- All applicants must document their initiatives and outcomes on our CET FB. Please
- Once you have completed the above requirements you need to complete an application as the final step for consideration. CET Scholarship Application form.
Due dates and requirements
- Semester 1 2014 CET Tuition Scholarships opens 6 January - 27 June. Awardees will be notified by 4 July 2014 and presented with the award at the CET Ceremony on 11 July 2014.
- Semester 2 2014 CET Tuition Scholarships opens 14 July - 5 December. Awardees will be notified by 12 December 2014 and presented with the award at the CET Ceremony on 6 February 2015.
- Awardees must be present at the CET Awards Ceremony.
Awardees will be determined by CET Scholarships Committee. Awardees will need to be available to deliver their speech at the CET Awards Ceremony.
Please contact .