- Conversation questions - don't know what to say? Lots of questions to ask.
- Language - Signposting - great examples of language to use in your talks.
- Riddles - ask your classmates some of these riddles
Do you want to practise more?
- Conversational speaking - some sites to help improve your casual speaking.
- Useful information for TMTs or presentations - improve your formal talks.
- Good ways to practise speaking - speak more often!
|Learning oral English online||
Lots of GREAT conversations with sound!
|Phrasal verbs for speaking||
Quiz on conversational phrasal verbs.
|Particles in conversation||
Another quiz on conversational grammar.
|Examples of conversations||
Some common American/English conversations.
|Useful information for TMTs or presentations|
VERY helpful and clear website.
|Presentations and public speaking in English||
Really good website for English students with lots of great information.
|Useful tips for speaking to an audience||
GREAT page with information on how to give a good talk!
|Good ways to practise speaking|
|The importance of speaking practise||
Some good ideas for how you can practise speaking more often.