China Studies Centre Junior Policy Associates (JPAs)
The China Studies Centre has established an informal network of students, known as Junior Policy
Associates who support the Policy Advice Project. Activities of JPAs include:
- editing and proofreading reports, policy papers and material for ECRAN and other projects run by the Policy Advice Project
- editing, proofreading and providing reader feedback for other reports and articles.
- being a source of ideas on engagement and China related outreach activities.
- undertaking research
JPAs will operate as informal interns for a period of 12 months.
To be eligible to apply to be a JPA, applicants must:
- be a member of the China Studies Centre (Student member if a student, Associate Member if no longer a student)
- be studying (or have been awarded) a tertiary degree
- have a demonstrated interest in China
- be willing to commit at least 4 hours per month to JPA activities.
If you are interested in applying to be a JPA, please forward a copy of your CV and an Expression of
Interest to by COB 15 January 2014.
If you wish to apply, but are not already a member of the CSC, you can apply for membership at:
Applications will be assessed by the Executive Director and Executive Officer.