What parents are saying about Compass
A range of quotes from a group of mothers who attended our first Parents' Experience Day, organised in conjunction with the Families in Cultural Transition program in Marrickville West Public Schedule:
- "Lots of information and a very friendly staff"
- "This is a different world"
- "I love the physics, I am going to encourage my child to take up science... Science is the way of life"
- "As a mother I am going to start talking to my kids about uni"
- "Definitely think and prepare about Uni and come down in our own time as a family outing"
- "Now I can talk to my children about the mummy, and if they say 'How do you know?', I can say I have seen it and touched it at the uni"
- "This is a picture us mothers will not forget... have put it on save"